wtorek, 5 stycznia 2010

When You found someone's Runes...

Few Days ago I went to one of my favourite places - Sleza Mountain. During the winter this place looks really amazing. Forest seems to be like from the other world. Definitly magic ;-D
But... Something unusually happened. At the top of the Mountain, in the very old place of worship, I found Runes.



Very moving discovery! And so weird.... I tried to guess, what reasons had a person, which left there those runes... What dreams, needs, emotions? Probably, I will never know... But for me, personally, it was very touching experience. Berkano was the first sign that I saw. And it's a signal for me to move on, realized my planes about a "child". Child is a metaphore for my own company that I wish to run. So maybe now is the time to breed this company? ;-) I believe it is :) And I hope that the position (upside down) of this Rune is not a bad sign... But I feel the warning.

If You wish to see more pics from my trip, here they are.

2 komentarze:

  1. Berkano, in my opinion, is one of the most powerful Runes ... it speaks of creation through renewal and fertility. My own approach to Runes doesn't recognize a difference between upside down or right side up, since I consider the positive and negative aspects of each Rune that I draw ... so I don't consider the Rune's position to be a bad sign.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That's good! ;-) I hoped so :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń